If you have flood damage, what should you do?

Lake County and its partners are continuing with the damage assessment process. The details within this report will help determine eligibility for federal assistance.  The form must be completed by Monday, July 24, 2017.  This form will be utilized by Lake County and unfortunately does not guarantee reimbursement for flood damage by the State of Federal governmental agencies.

  • Fill out this form to report your damage.

  • If your home or personal property was damaged by the flooding, contact your insurance company to determine coverage and start the claim process. 
  • Residents should complete emergency clean-up activities that may include removing water damaged property (carpeting, cabinets, etc.).  Be sure to document your flood damage with pictures and keep all receipts related to the clean-up and repair of your property.
  • Please review this resource from IEMA: FAQ’s for Residents Affected by Flooding.
Powered by CivicSend - A product of CivicPlus