How do I get a passport?

The Village Hall is a Passport Acceptance Agency. Therefore, to apply for a U.S. Passport, please contact 847-367-3700 to make an appointment.   Passports are processed Monday thru Friday form 8:30AM to 4:00PM.  You can download the applications from the US Department of State website at or you may pick one up at the Village Hall.

Show All Answers

1. What utility companies service Vernon Hills?
2. Who do I contact about my water and sewer service?
3. How do I get high speed internet cable?
4. Who is my trash hauler and how do I get rid of yard waste?
5. Do I need a vehicle sticker?
6. Do I need to register my pets?
7. Are there any parking restrictions I should know about?
8. Do I need a permit for any home improvements I have planned?
9. Where can I dispose of old electronics and household chemicals?
10. What township do I live in?
11. How do I pay for Metra Parking?
12. Where do I register to vote and what precinct am I in?
13. How do I stop solicitors from bothering me?
14. How do I get rid of the wild animal living under my porch?
15. Where can I find a notary?
16. How do I get a passport?
17. Is there an email system I can sign up for where I can find out what's going on?
18. What special events does the Village sponsor?
19. I am in need of financial assistance, who do I call?
20. Is there a way to recognize our troops coming home from overseas?
21. Who do I contact about my mailbox being damaged by a snowplow?