Permit & Long Term Parking
Permit ParkingIn addition to daily fee parking, the village offers a two month prepaid permit for $55 which can be purchased by mail or in person during business hours at the Vernon Hills Village Hall, 290 Evergreen Drive. You can download the prepaid permit application or obtain one at the Village Hall. Cash or check only, no credit/debit cards. These permits are sold for convenience only and do not guarantee the holder a parking space. Permits purchased after the first week of the first month of a two month cycle will be prorated as noted on the prepaid permit application.
- Permits cover the following periods: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October and November/December.
- Permits should be hung from the rear view mirror and should face the traffic aisle.
- Permit holders may park in any space; however, the designated long-term or handicapped parking spaces are to be used for their intended purposes only. Use of a handicapped parking space requires a handicapped permit or license plates for handicapped parking.
- Permits are transferable to other vehicles.
- All permits are nonrefundable.
- Lost or stolen permits are the responsibility of the holder and will not be replaced regardless of circumstances.