Garage Sale Central
Williams Way Community Garage Sale
Friday, July 23 - Sunday, July 25
9 am - 3 pm
560 Williams Way, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Furniture, clothing (girls, womens, baby), designer purses, books, Christmas decor, home decor, skis, toys.
686 Williams Way, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Home decor, furniture, new and gently used clothing (womens, girls, baby), an almost new Chicco Cortina double stroller, gently used baby gear, and toys.
790 Williams Way, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Maternity and baby items.
791 Williams Way, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Home decor and baby items, including a baby bouncer seat, jumperoo, floor lamps, framed art and canvas wrapped art.
305 W. Lakeside Dr
Sunday July 25 11:00am-5:00pm
Futon frame, fine crystal, dishes, ladies' clothes, comics, toys and games.
304 Westmoreland Drive
Friday 7/23, 8am-4p; Saturday 7/24, 8am-4pm; Sunday, 7/25 9am-noon
LOTS OF JEWELRY – vintage, sterling, modern – starting at $1. Clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories, kitchen item, housewares, comics, collectibles, and more!
COMMUNITY GARAGE SALES:C
Joint Rummage Sale by volunteers from Redeemer Life and Christ Lutheran Churches to support COVID relief efforts in India.Church Rummage Sale Saturday, July 17 from 9a to 5p - Christ Lutheran Parking Lot, 595 Deerpath Drive, Vernon Hills. India continues to be very hard-hit by the Pandemic.
All proceeds and donations will go to Hindustani Covenant Church, who has been providing relief and supplies directly to their community. Items offered include clothes, furniture, housewares, toys, books and more. Bake Sale and Professional Henna Artist; $15 for one hand/$25 for two hands along with personalized gifts and much more... **For information or to help, please contact Brenda H at 224-522-1186 (please leave a voicemail or text). Thank you!
Garage Sale Codes & Signage
Village code prohibits more than three garage sales on the same premises within a calendar year.
Garage Sale Signage
Garage sale signage is enforced, so please read carefully:
- Permits are not required for garage sales.
- Signs can not exceed three square feet and are limited to the address, arrows, and the words "Garage/Yard Sale."
- Signs can be posted for a period of seven days and must be removed by 9 p.m. on the last day.
- Signs cannot be placed on or in the public right-of-way or any other public property (the grassy area between the sidewalk and curb). If there is no sidewalk it should be at least 15 feet from the curb.
- Do not place signs on telephone poles, fences, or parked cars. Balloons and streamers are not allowed
- Do not display your sale items on the public sidewalk, in the street, or on the grassy area between the street and sidewalk
Donations to Charitable Organizations
Do you have leftover garage sale items? Consider donating them to one of these charitable organizations:
|Vietnam Veterans of America
||708-371-4418 for pick up
|Military Order of the Purple Heart
|The Sports Shed (Sporting Goods for Kids in Need)
||Emily at 847-245-6260
|Catholic Charities of Chicago
|St. Mary of Vernon (Gently used household items and furniture)
|National Children's Cancer Society
||888-875-4066 for pick up